1. April and I discussed movies our kids watched, and she blogged about it here. I'm very strict with what my kids watch and the Lord's convicting me more and more each day to protect their little ears and hearts. TV is at an all time low at Casa Soccer Mom.
2. Ebay is frustrating. Pay Pal is worse. It takes forever to get money from a completed sale. Apparently these are relatively new guidelines. Either way, some people need money to pay their bills.
3. Yesterday a lesson was reinforced for me. Chloe is not old enough/human enough to choose her own clothes without a tantrum. Call me crazy, but wearing a jumper dress without a shirt underneath, tights, or panties is not appropriate for my 3 year old in 55 degree weather.
4. I was so blessed to get together with Susan last night. She was my team leader when I went to Hong Kong in 2002 and an amazing friend and woman of God. Check out her blog and all that God's doing in the Philippines.
5. Ava learned to climb up on the table. A climber! What do I do about this?! I thought I was safe from this until I had a boy!!! We've been gating off the kitchen....such a monkey!
6. Hubby goes back to work Monday. If all is silent on this blog, I may have died. He starts work on his Master's in Special Education on Tuesday. Back to being an education widow. Sigh.
7. Check out my new quotes at the bottom of this page. I heart Anne of Green Gables. I can so identify with her.
That's my week...how was yours??
No comments:
Post a Comment