Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Crazy Humits

Why is it that when I have the "time" to blog (no, I'm totally not procrastinating right now...not me...never!) I got nothin'? But when my kids are at their neediest I have 20 good ideas running through my brain, begging to be written! That's a mean joke blog brain!

Okay, I have horrible road rage (usually) sometimes. And with the girls in the car, especially Chloe the human tape recorder, I have to really watch what I say. This morning we were on the road and there was a particularly annoying driver in front of me and I oh-so-kindly-not-yelled-in-the-least asked him to please drive like a human.
Chloe asked me what I said to the truck in front of us, and thankfully I could repeat it with a clear conscience.

A few minutes later she asked so sweetly, "Mommy are you driving like a humit?". Humit. That's a new one. I need to remember that and use it often because it's a funny word. She then asked if Mommy was a crazy humit....often when I'm frustrated she asks if I'm crazy....if she only knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment