1. Hubs is doing GREAT! I'm so excited! Yesterday he said he feels "almost normal"! Praise Jesus!! Seriously, God is the great physician, He knew what was going on when our earthly doctors didn't and He provided healing for my sweet Husband. I'm so thankful to be back to "normal" life!
2. I did some man-labor yesterday. (By man you can interpret it as 1. meant for men -in my book- or 2. a shortened version of manual...). My soccer mom SUV is clean and sparkly, trash-free and vacuumed out. That alone will make my week. I cannot stand a dirty car!
3. I also deep-cleaned my bedroom yesterday. Now it is fit for all the romance it should house but never could because of dust bunnies and old donut boxes behind the dresser...yes, really.
4. I'm happy the Superbowl is over. Don't get me wrong, I love football and was rooting for the Cardinals yesterday (Chloe called them the Card-noses) but I was not a fan of the 3-4 commercials I saw that had something to do with sex or a naked girl. It seemed like every time I sat down to watch commercials that's what I saw. And I didn't want my girls, or husband watchin' that either!
5. It's been a sunny 80 degrees here in So Cal...which means my kids are playing in the back yard all day long! They both are even a little tan. In February! Today I get to watch my girlfriend's twins and it will be great sending all 4 kids to play outside!
So what are you looking forward to this week, o Bloggy Friends?
1. I'm SO happy your husband is doing so much better! Answer to prayer, for sure!
ReplyDelete2. I too cannot stand a dirty car!
3. Or bedroom... Donut box, really?! Too funny!
4. Trashy commercials make me want to throw the TV out the window!
5. Soak up the sun now, I hear it will be rainy this weekend...
Friend, I thought of you as I counted the "sex" used to sell things at the super bowl. I knew you would be aware of it too....I got to 6 or 7 shots used to advertise...not to mention the girl with the fake boobs jumping up and down while Bruce was playing....sheesh. Tell Chloe, I was routing for the card-noses too. Sad :(
ReplyDeleteGreat blog! Glad to hear Andrew is feeling better.
So glad your hubby is better. Wonderful news! And I'm with you on the Super Bowl commercials. I told my hubby we were going to have to get rid of the TV and he looked at me like I was growing another head. But he knew what I meant.
ReplyDeleteYeah LIsa, your hubby is feeling better....That is great news!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that your husband is doing better. Another thing to praise God about today.
ReplyDelete