What do we really expect from someone who goes through this process? Completely upstanding moral character? Doubtful from the make-out king.
Poor Melissa. I think she really believed that she loved him, and good for her for calling him out as the liar he appears to be. I hope she finds Jesus, and then a great husband.
Poor Molly. To be discarded and then take Jason back so quickly. Regardless of still having "the same feelings" for him, no girl should be sloppy seconds.
Ew. I think my Bachelor watchin' days are over. I'm so sad about how used Melissa and all those involved, even cry-baby Jason, were by ABC. It's one thing when the show has a "happy" ending and the couple breaks up two months later, but to flaunt it on t.v. to gain ratings, then act like you're protecting people by not allowing the studio audience, yet still airing such hurtful scenes, boo to you ABC!
Jason, seriously, cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it, and your pathetic self.
No comments:
Post a Comment