We had so much fun at a princess birthday party on Sunday. I made Chloe's costume, which turned out better than I had hoped, because I wanted her to have something original and feel special. While driving over to the party Chloe said "Thank you Mommy for making me a princess today! I love my costume, it's just so pretty!". My heart melted. We tried to take some pictures at home but none of them turned out well...so I relied on
Heidi who can always get my kids to smile. Here's what she sent me, and I will treasure this photo dearly!

First of all, holy cow you guys look so much alike! She looks absolutely beautiful... she even has her hand positioned like a princess or ballerina. The costume is amazing, something to save forever. Great job!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I am ready for you to have that girl for me!!!!
And what a beautiful little princess she was! Thank you for joining us and for taking part in that special day. It was lovely and I am so glad I was able to get Chloe to smile! You are right, it is a picture to treasure!
ReplyDeleteHer dress is beautiful! And I love your cute dress too.
ReplyDelete