Chloe is almost done. We're hoping tomorrow she's healthy enough for our last trip to Sea World before our passes expire.
Today Ava Joy and I headed to the dr. Me, to make sure my kidneys are still intact. Joy, for her 18 mo check up.
Ps. Stopped at Target on the way, apparently the one in our town no longer carries diaper bags. (Why was I buying a diaper bag? Long story...having to do with denial that my baby is 18 mos old!) I just thought that was kinda strange
Bought Joy a box of animal crackers for her snack at the dr. Seriously, she is like a different kid when she's 1 on 1 with Mommy. So obedient. Sweet. Funny. She's always sweet and funny, but not so much the obedient part...
So she was so stinkin' good at the dr.'s office. Stood patiently while I got weighed. Stepped on the big person scale obediently. Restrained herself from climbing up and down the steps to the exam table. Smiled and chatted happily with our dr.
If you're waiting for the catch in this story, of something crazy and stealth-like she did, guess what? There isn't one! We had such a fun time! I took her to Babies R Us afterwards to get my diaper bag fix, and then out to lunch. Such a great morning with my baby!
cute page! hope you guys were able to go to sea world! ava is super cute!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are feeling better and that you had such a special day with Ava Joy!!!!
ReplyDelete