I signed up for e-mealz.com this week and this was one of the sample meals...but I altered it to use what I had on hand...
In 3 foil pouches I put 1/2 chicken breast, a handful of chopped up new potato, carrots, zucchini, & mushrooms. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic salt, italian seasoning and salt & pepper (we like seasonings...). Bake at 450 for 45 minutes. Enjoy.
The e-mealz recipe called for 1/2 a corn on the cob, beans and bbq sauce, which would also be yummy!
The pouches were so filling and we all enjoyed it. I'm hoping the rest of the e-mealz dinners are just as yummy!
I'm just thinkin' how easy this would be to prepare in the morning and just pop into the oven before dinnertime, or how this could serve a large group of friends, or just me and my girls. Ahh...quick,easy dinners, there's nothin' better!
No comments:
Post a Comment