
This week totally did not have the most gorgeous weather ever! I definetly was not dressing the girls in dresses and flip flops all week.
Chloe did not stop biting her nails, finally! And what made her not stop? It most certainly was not a terrifying story of how she is going to swallow pin worm eggs and have worms come out of her booty in the middle of the night. I did not terrify my 3 year old with this age-inappropriate story! And it did not work!
We did not have a rough playdate on Tuesday. Chloe did not get sent to time out three times, and did not have a huge meltdown when her friends left. Alicia, please come play again! I hope my sweet girl didn't scare off her friends!
We did not have another rough playdate Wednesday! (What is it with my kids?!) Ava Joy did not have a huge tantrum at our friend's house and did not repeatedly hit me in the face! She is most definetly not a toddler!
I do not have a very strong itch to have another baby right now! A girlfriend of mine had her 2nd on Saturday and I totally was not jealous! This must stop or this Soccer Mom will go crazy wanting to reproduce here very quickly!!
I have not lost four ebay auctions this week because I keep forgetting to check the bidding before the auction ends! I am not totally annoyed at myself for this! I am not bidding on adorable Orient Expressed dresses because nobody around here sells them and I'm not about to pay full price for one from the catalogue!
I did not sign up for e-mealz.com this week since I never forget to make a meal plan for the week, hence always being able to do our big grocery shopping trip only once, never 4 or 5 times! I'm not that disorganized! And no, my 18 month old does not regularly eat more than I do at dinner time. And she's not still the size of a peanut.
Hope you week is great! We do not have a busy one ahead of us, not me, never!
Cute! And we'll for sure come play again! She didn't scare us away. My kids fits would give her a run for her money!!
ReplyDeleteTalk to you soon!
Ah, we've had some bad play dates too, what do you do?!
ReplyDeleteI hope you find some dresses again, I am so guilty of doing the same thing with ebay!
I spotted you on the carnival on My Charming Kids and wanted to stop by. You have a great site. Blessings as you raise your flock for the Lord. I write to encourage mommas to press on to raise up the next genration of godly little people. Stop by when you can!
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny! I knew we were meant to be friends... I stalk McMamma's blog, too! I don't remember how I found it, but it's great reading. And I love her photography tips! Loved your Not Me! post... truly funny! See you tonight!
ReplyDeleteMy toddler "never" acts up around other kids either. And he has "never" had to go into time out in the two year old nursery class. Not my kid. :)
ReplyDeletefunny, funny! loved it! I have never had a week like that (my kids are perfects angels), so I don't really know what you are talking about. LOL I would love to have a play date with your girls, maybe they could just throw tantrums together and us mommies could sit around and watch!
ReplyDelete