Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yes, I was a child of the 80's...no I'm not proud of it!


The above photo is Chloe, wearing a dress that I wore when I was about four. I wore the oh-so-peach dress for my aunt's 3rd wedding.

She's now on #5.

Who ever told a bride that some great wedding colors would be peach and teal lied to her.

Whoever put a red-headed 4 year old in a peach dress really disliked said child. I still bear the scars, as I rarely wear any shade of orange or pink. The cruelties of life.

Sadly, my mom saved the dress. A constant reminder of poor fashion choices. The color peach actually hurts my eyes.

Fortunately, Chloe LOVES this dress. She fluffs around the house in it for hours on end, reminding me of how much of a princess she really is.

I'm so glad someone gets enjoyment out of this tragedy, notice that I did not post a picture of myself wearing this dress.

They're being burned.

No comments:

Post a Comment