Friday, March 13, 2009

A New Life is Being Born Right Now!

As I type this, my best friend Mandy is having her second son. Little Uriah Matthew will join Mandy, her husband Matt and big brother Maseo. I'm giddy with excitement for her! I'm actually teary thinking of all the joy this little one will bring her and what a blessing it is to see your children build a sibling relationship.

I was scared to death when Ava Joy was born that I would not be able to love her as much as I loved Chloe. I quickly learned that a mommy's love isn't divided with the birth of another child, it is multiplied. And now I am so thankful that my girls are twenty months apart and will grow up so close in age and stages in life.

I'll be going up to visit (they life a few hours away) in a week or so, when Andrew's on spring break. I can't wait to hold this new little baby and congratulate his incredibly blessed mommy.

Love you Mandy!



No comments:

Post a Comment