2. They speak loudly. Very. Loudly.
3. As they kill your self-esteem very loudly, other people hear. And whisper.
4. They reveal personal information. Like the color undergarments you are wearing. And any small tears they might have.
5. They evaluate the clothing you are trying on in that same brutally honest way. And give you fashion advise. Yes, a 3 year old!
6. They loudly annouce that something smells stinky. Mommy, did you toot? (No! I didn't!)
7. They remind you repeatedly that you haven't bought anything for them yet. In a whiny voice. You sound like a mean mommy as you tell them that you're not going to buy them anything today, and please, speak quietly!
8. They lay on the floor and try to peek underneath the stall doors. There may or may not have been an older lady who got peeked at by a certain 3 year old.
9. The older lady may have left the same time as us, glaring at me as I rush out.
10. The 3 year old may annouce to the sales lady that "we're not buying anything in this place today!" Ugh.
I love your blog! It's sooo cute! This made me laugh so hard. You're a great writer and your little girls are so cute. :) p.s., I also hope you win some of those contests! ;)
ReplyDeleteI've totally been there. And for some reason, I continue to take my 4 and 3 year old in the fitting rooms with me. Will I ever learn?!?!
ReplyDelete