I have about two hours of peace and quiet right now. Both girls are exhausted and down for naps. We just played a tremendously exciting game of grocery store in which Chloe grocery shopped for what must have been a family of 10, Ava bike-jacked Chloe's "motorcycle" and spilled her own groceries in the parking lot, and Chloe learned it's okay to take food from strangers as long as they are a grocery store checker whom you have paid for your food.
Now with two hours of quiet what's a mommy to do? House is relatively clean. Dinner is planned. Laundry can wait. No re-runs of The Real Housewives of New York on.
Blog. Play with photoshop and hang out on facebook. Sounds like a plan!
I took a few pics of Chloe in the last few days, and I'm amazed to see how big and little-kid-ish she's getting. (So that was totally not a real description, but you'll see what I mean...). She's not a toddler. She's becoming a little girl. She has little kid hands. And definetly a little kid smell (traces of peanut butter, play dough and not so baby-sweet breath anymore!). I'm just loving her so much at age 3. I keep telling my girlfriends who are struggling with 2 year olds what a blessing age 3 has been!



You make me laugh! Chloe is looking so grown up and so beautiful. I have the same pink headband, we could totally do a twins day. You need to send that pic of Chloe making sandwiches to Jiffy!! Sweet pic of you and Ava.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures, I love the last one. Three is great, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteamen to blogging and facebook during naptime!
ReplyDeleteand if you are loving 3, you will find four absolutely awesome!
Thanks for visiting my blog... I don't post often but feel free to visit again. :) Thanks for the homeschooling link also. That site looks really awesome. I'll definitely have to check it out some more and see what all I can find. Hope you have a great weekend. Jami
ReplyDeletevery cute! Love the diaper-changing picture! Look forward to catching up with you on Tuesday... it feels like it's been forever!
ReplyDelete