Dear Jillian,
I've watched you on The Biggest Loser and I confess, you scare me a bit when you're screaming at the contestants. But your uber-calm demeanor yesterday on "The 30-Day Shred" was even scarier. I listenend to you, followed your every word and began my 30-day shred. But today, I can't walk, I can't lift my arms, my hair hurts and it hurts to breathe. I don't think we can ever be friends because of the pain you have caused me. I admire your flat tummy, but still have doubt that my post-baby tummy will ever look like that. I did really like the previews for the Biggest Loser dvds where the people working out with you were chubby, like me. Can you please put them on the Shred? Because watching Natalie and Anita makes me want to cry. They do jumping jacks and not one part of their body jiggles; me?, I did the jumping jacks and a lot jiggles and the shaking of my house woke my kids from their naps. I'm not kidding. I just like to see other people sweat when I'm sweating. And Natalie and Anita, definetly were not sweating.
So Jillian, I will try to be faithful to you. I really hope your Shred is all it's supposed to be. I will have to skip the next couple of days since I will be busy moving and not have a t.v. set up in a private place so I don't have an audience watching me Shred. I will not Shred in public, mind you. I'll see you again on Sunday night, I promise.
love,
A skinny girl stuck in a chubby post-baby body.
No comments:
Post a Comment