Thursday, July 2, 2009

What's Cuter than Cute?

This morning I french braided Ava's hair for the first time. This marks a milestone in the Soccer Mom house hold for two reasons: 1. She sat still long enough for me to do this (playing with playdough) and 2. She has enough hair, at twenty-two months for french braids! Isn't she darling??
* Sidenote: everyone always asks how I get the girls to sit still for me to do their hair...I usually do it during breakfast or when they watch a DVD, or in this case, while they do playdough. Also, sitting Ava in the bathroom sink and letter her chew on her toothbrush works wonders as well!





And what other firsts do we have today? Chloe's first time with french manicured toes, done by Mommy. I couldn't photograph the other foot because they were already too messed up! They lasted a whoppin' 45 minutes!

Happy 4th of July ya'll! This is Hubs favorite holiday as he's a bit of a pyro....I'm still convincing him that Chloe is way too young to play with sparklers, don't worry, I will have my way and Chloe will sit safely with me away from all the firework fun!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to know how to french braid. Maybe I could check out a book at the library or something like that. Abbie's hair is so long now it would take a looooong time though. Your Ava looks too cute and I also had not not thought about the french manicure for Abbie's toes. She would love that! Thanks for the great ideas this morning. Off to start laundry-I am determined to get it all done today-even the ironing!

    ReplyDelete