In the absence of my own photos to illustrate this post (since my laptop with all pics was stolen along with all the usb cords, blah, blah, blah....) I've borrowed some from Google.
Since moving to this house my children have taken to waking before 6:30 am. That makes me feel like this:

Minus the headset. Because I don't operate like that.
When they're whining me to death, I want to do this:

(Because, believe me, we still have enough boxes around for me to do this. But, I bet they would still find me.)
By about 10:30 am I am ready to do this:

But if I did this you can bed my children would follow suit.
So I'm going to imagine myself in a quiet, happy place.
Anyone want to join me? You can, if you're quiet, and you bring chocolate. Lot's of chocolate....
No comments:
Post a Comment