Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Favorites: Fave Music in Your Car Right Now

Join the fun blog carnival, Friday Favorites, at It's Almost Naptime!

This week's favorite is.....favorite music in your car right now :) I usually have my ipod in the car and my girls always want to listen to the soundtrack from the musical 'Wicked'! They love the song "Popular" and Chloe can sing the whole thing by herself!

Hubs and I have seen 'Wicked' twice and it's been amazing each time!

Link up at Missy's blog and join the fun!

2 comments:

  1. I have to say that I have hinted pretty badly to my hubby that I want to see Wicked for my birthday this year. It is coming nearby on my birthday! I think it sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, well I enjoyed the book, but haven't seen the musical. I might have to do that now...

    ReplyDelete