I wish you could see the changes my Jesus has done in me this summer; you may get a glimpse because I'm a very open person in blog-land, but it's just a glimpse. Over and over again God has reminded me of His sovreignty. God is God, always, even when chaos swirls around us. And He does have the best interests of His people in mind, they just may need a little (or a lot) of discipline to get to where he wants them to be.
I am a fixer. The moment a problem arises, I want to fix it. I don't like waiting. I don't like not knowing. For each of these things I cling to, God has ripped away a layer and revealed that He is the fixer. He has perfect timing. And He is the omniscient one. His ways are higher than ours, His thoughts are not my thoughts (they're a whole lot better!).
We're at a place this morning of uncertainty, gingerly stepping out into what we believe is God's will for us, despite how scary it is. Part of me wants to run the other way, but the other part sees enormous blessing down the road and wants to run towards it, arms flailing excited. We're trusting that God has a perfect plan for us and if this is it, we are beyond excited. And if not, I will keep trusting, remain faithful and remain patient.
I would covet your prayers (yet again) for us this morning as we wait, and hope and pray over a situation (you could probably guess what it is if you've read my blog for more than a week).
Hopefully, we'll have amazing news this afternoon.
You are certainly in my prayers...because I know that I am in yours!!
ReplyDeleteI, too, believe that God has shown me recently that I need to let Him show me His will.
praying for you sweets! Your blog really ministered to me today. Its amazing how Jesus can use the stories of our growth to help others too. You have grown so much over the years and its an honor to be your friend. I love you
ReplyDelete