Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dear Fall,

Dear Fall,

Oh, how I love you so. You're making a visit to me today and tomorrow and I just want to beg you to stay permanently. Right now it's overcast outside, and about 55 degrees. That makes this Mommy so happy. Please, please, please stay fall. I promise we'll romp in your leaves joyfully, enjoy your cool afternoons with long walks and tell everyone we know about your beauty! Come Thursday we are expected to be back in a heatwave and let me tell you this, it would be okay for you to set up a coup and stay for the duration of October through early December, then I would love a little visit from winter (right, that's not going to happen, I haven't met up with winter in YEARS!). Anyways, welcome Fall, feel free to make yourself at home! We have missed you so!

1 comment:

  1. I love fall too! I can't decide if I like fall or spring the best though. It turned a little cooler yesterday. It has been nice. I'll be having a fall giveaway soon so check in with me every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete