Yes! We are getting our house! Seriously by a miracle of God.
Yes! I should be packing because we move very, very soon! Praise the Lord.
No! I am not winning the battle with morning sickness. Blah.
Yes! We are relieved to move out of this place, even more so than before. Last week someone stole some outgoing checks from my mail box! Can you believe that?! Like we really needed one more thing to make us sure we wanted to go! Thankfully, we were able to cancel the checks before anything major happened. I wonder sometimes, is it a tough economy that's making my neighborhood victim to such crime, or is it just the neighborhood?
Yes! I do own a camera, I do photograph my children, who are still alive and well even though they haven't been mentioned in a while!
And finally, we're so thankful for the thoughts and prayers of anyone who reads this blog and has kept up with our drama. Hopefully things are settling down now.
Yeah about the house! Such wonderful news. I can't wait to see pics!
ReplyDeleteAnd Boo about the morning (all day) sickness. I feel your pain. I really do. I had hypermesis with all four of mine.