This soon-to-be Soccer Mom has a lot to fess up to this week....link up over with MckMama and enjoy the free therapy!
Like all the other moms out there, I definetly do not keep a moderately tidy house, but when things get stressful and busy my house cleaning is never bumped to the bottom of the list.
Therefore when our landlord called and said he wanted to show the house in two days time, I totally did not freak out and go on a cleaning frenzy!! I was not a cleaning drill sargeant, bossing the Hubs around until 3:30 pm Friday, an hour before the showing, when our landlord totally didn't call and cancel.
Being the good homemaker I am, of course I finished my cleaning and definetly did not leave a bathtub half scrubbed!
Throughout these two days my girls did not watch immense amounts of television, because this pregnant mommy only let's them listen to classical music while they oil paint in our free time between latin lessons....right.....
The girls also have not been terrorizing the play room each morning when they sneak out of their room. I never find books strewn about, kitchen sets overturned and dress up clothes all over the place! Of course my angels always clean up after themselves, and I never lose my temper when I stumble upon this mess at the ungodly time of 6:42!
And I'm definetly not writing this post while aforementioned children terrorize aforementioned playroom! Never! Not me!

Latin? We are doing Greek here.~~~NOT!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the housecleaning fiasco. I am about to start up the major cleaning because the social worker is coming for our update on Nov 6. And it ain't pretty here, let me tell you.
your girls are adorable! I am right there with you, I would have stopped cleaning too!!
ReplyDelete