YYYAAAAAHHHHOOOOO!!!!! Little boys adore their mommys!! Can't wait for you to get peed on right square in the face!! I like the name Parker. Parker Andrew is cute.
Yippeee your gonna love having a son, its the best! I was scared at first but you get used to the different plumbing real quick! The girls are gonna love having a little brother so sweet I cannot wait to meet him....Names are so hard we spent months agonizing over a boy name if I come up with anything I will ley you know! Congrats on your blessing!
YEA!!! Congratulations!! Boys can be a lot of fun. Just ask Mandy... :) Anyway, how about... Brayden (various ways to spell this one), Aiden, Ethan, Emerson, Jared (that would have been Mandy's name had she been a boy...) or Hayden to name a few. Keep us posted!! Love and miss you!
CONGRATS!!!! Haley said you should name him Alex. and Nikki said "chawlie"(aka Charlie). :)
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY for YOU!! Lets see how about ryland,carson, brody, i will keep thinking!
ReplyDeleteHoooray! God is so good! I love the name Joshua.
ReplyDeleteYYYAAAAAHHHHOOOOO!!!!! Little boys adore their mommys!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for you to get peed on right square in the face!!
I like the name Parker. Parker Andrew is cute.
Yippeee your gonna love having a son, its the best! I was scared at first but you get used to the different plumbing real quick! The girls are gonna love having a little brother so sweet I cannot wait to meet him....Names are so hard we spent months agonizing over a boy name if I come up with anything I will ley you know! Congrats on your blessing!
ReplyDeleteI too voted for a boy. You will love having a boy. It is so wonderful the way boys love their mommies. YEAH!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYEA!!! Congratulations!! Boys can be a lot of fun. Just ask Mandy... :) Anyway, how about... Brayden (various ways to spell this one), Aiden, Ethan, Emerson, Jared (that would have been Mandy's name had she been a boy...) or Hayden to name a few. Keep us posted!! Love and miss you!
ReplyDelete