I had a lot of "me" time today, as both girls slept for 3.5 hrs today. And what did I accomplish? Hmm...took an hour nap, read some blogs, read up on homeschooling and brainstormed baby names! I have baby names on the brain. With Chloe, we had her name picked out before she was conceived. With Ava, we settled on a first name by 7 months and a middle name the day before she was born (it was going to be Ava Hope and we changed our minds to Ava Joy). With this baby...we can't agree on anything!
I'm loving the name Shepherd. But with our last name, which also starts with an 'sh' it just won't fly. But I'd love to use it as a middle name, keeping in theme with the girls middle names of Grace and Joy.
It's the 1st name that's giving me grief. I love Grayson (Andrew's not sold on it yet), I love Sawyer (doesn't go with Shepherd), I like various others...Landon, Logan, Owen, Elijah....nothing's jumping out at me, but you get the style of names we like, right? Something different, but not something that he'll get beat up over.
I was talking to my girlfriend today and she suggested Grayson Andrew (hubs' first name) but with our last name starting with an S....the kid's initials would be GAS!
These are the things my husband points out and loves to laugh about. Sometimes I really think he is 12 years old. I love it.
Hubs likes a few weird ones....Blaze and Jett. Jett's kinda cute, but doesn't go with Shepherd, Blaze just sets the kid up to be a pyro...like my husband:)
Okay, now Andrew has taken the girls out to run errands and I have a huge to-do list and I'm blogging!! Someone stop me! I told ya'll I was distracted!
No comments:
Post a Comment