Monday, November 30, 2009

Things That Make Me Feel Like A Grown Up

1. The garbage disposal/sink clogging and watching Hubs fix it. (So impressed with his skill!!! Saved us some $$$!)
2. Calling AAA to change the flat on my car, taking tire to be fixed, finding out it can't be fixed and we need a new tire. Thank goodness we had some roadside protection thingy I don't remember buying...the new tire = $25!
3. Taking the same car in for an oil change and brake adjustment. Finding out it needs new brakes and rotors and a few other things done. Doesn't this car know it's almost Christmas??
4. Paying off my washing machine, finally.
5. Taking a very squirmy 2 year old into tire place, having her drop in the parking lot and refuse to walk, carry on a somewhat awkward convo with the tire guy about how far apart my children will all be in age. Random.

Maybe I should re-name this post "Things that make me feel broke" since that seems to be the theme for most of them. Except the thing about Ava and the parking lot, that would fall into the parenting category of "I don't know what I'm doing here, someone help me, please!".

How's your Monday??

No comments:

Post a Comment