- Disneyland-ing
- Potty training
- Doing a deep January cleaning
- Picking out new bedding for the girlies
- Listening to baby boy's beautiful heartbeat
- Playing with friends
- Enjoying our last week of Daddy's vacation!
I PROMISE house pics will come soon! I took some a while back with the old camera in a messy-ish house but couldn't bring myself to post them. Ugly photos, plus a mess...I'm just not that brave yet ya'll. It's like showing someone a picture of underneath your bathroom sink...you know it's just not going to be pretty! So...with the recent cleaning, and the recent decent camera acquisition...pics will be forthcoming!
Ps. This morning Chloe said to Andrew "Daddy, can you do me a favor? Just one favor? Can you take down our Christmas lights?? Please Daddy? Because it's just not Christmas anymore!" Look at Miss Priss, embarassed by our lights up on January 6th! Ha!!
Love the blog look!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I missed your interview at Teresha's blog, but I saw it and I loved it! What fun questions you were given to answer!
I totally agree with you on the sleep!! ;)
I guess you can have a pass on the pics. It doens't sound like you've had TOO much to do :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to them. How is the potty-training going? Not too good here.