Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Valentine's Meme....

A Valentine's Day Meme...Hosted by Mama Hen!

1. Describe your Valentine in five words or less.
Smokin' hot, self-sacrificing, hilarious

2. Best Valentine present you ever received?
The first Valentine's day after we had Chloe Hubs brought home a heart shaped pineapple and canadian bacon pizza, See's chocolate raspberry truffles, a dozen red roses and a beautiful diamond heart pendant. All of these things I LOVED! Each one was so...me. I felt so special.

3. Worst Valentine present you ever received?
In 4th grade this boy brought a tube of Reese's peanut butter cups to school with my name on it and I heard from his friends that he was going to "ask me out". I wasn't particularly interested, but definetly wanted the candy. I guess he got that message and never gave me the candy. I was so bummed.

4. Your favorite Valentine candy?
See's chocolate raspberry truffles


5. Would you rather receive chocolate or flowers?
both, or either, how about chocolate flowers??

6. A dress-up candlelight dinner out or a movie snuggling at home?
A dress-up candelight dinner :)

7. Your favorite romantic movie(s)?
Notting Hill

8. Your favorite romantic song(s)?
There's this Rascal Flatt's song, it was never released as a single so it's pretty unknown, I can't even remember the title. When Hubs and I were dating he serranaded me with it. I love it.

Check out Mama Hen's blog and do your own meme and link up!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, that is too funny about the 4th grade. I think I might have faked liking him a little bit for Reese's cups. Isn't that terrible!

    Thanks for participating. I'll draw a name Friday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you've got me curious about that song! Fun answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked the song up....it's "Long Slow Beautiful Dance" :)

    ReplyDelete