
compassionate, helpful, loving, inquisitive, imaginative....
lover of all things girly, her sister, reading, singing songs she makes up, and shopping (she is her mother's daughter!)
My sweet girl at age 4, you are a JOY to train and love. I miss you like crazy while you're at school three mornings a week and look forward to having you home with me next year. I love that you always hug and kiss Ava and I when we drop you off and pick you up from school, even when your friends are calling you to come play...you always kiss your mommy first!
Lately you like to giggle at words you think are silly...they include Nona, buns, and jury duty. I love your little sense of humor. You also like to ask me "Mommy, are you serious!?" You love to make Ava laugh and the past few weeks you have been such a huge help to me! I am so proud of who you are!

Beautiful pictures! What a sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteI love this post! It's lovely.
ReplyDeleteI also love that Chloe thinks the words "jury duty" are funny! That is hilarious!
Come to think of it... whenever I get a jury duty summons, I laugh at it!
"Ha! Jury Duty! As if I'm ever not going to have an excellent excuse to get out of doing this. They'll never catch me! Never! Ha ha ha ha ha!"