Just because Hubs and I finally painted the nursery...Baby Boy won't arrive any earlier! (Although, we still haven't found the crib hardware, so maybe that will hasten his arrival...because things tend to work like that in my life...)
Just because I found a cute, non-maternity dress to wear to my grandfather's memorial next weekend, it's going to be cold and rainy!
Just because Hubs has 2 weeks off for spring break, it means Chloe doesn't have the same weeks off and I'll be with both girls at home by myself for a week in a very very pregnant state. It's really hard for me to take them both out by myself at this point. I can't even lean into the car to buckle Ava up, The Belly is just too big! Anyone want to come over for a playdate??
Just because we've done some major spring cleaning today doesn't mean my house will look like this after the baby comes...and I'm a freak for cleanliness immediately post-partum. After I had Ava and came home from the hospital I was scrubbing the kitchen within an hour. Painful, very painful.
Just because Hubs is re-seeding some of our front yard (due to the letter we received from our HOA to "fix the bald spots") all the kids in the neighborhood will decide our yard is the place to gather.
And just because I want to add some fun pics to this post my camera will be in the car, in the garage, 50 feet away from me, and I'm way too lazy to go get it!!
Just because....
ReplyDeleteI love this post!!
I might have to steal this idea. ;)
Just because, pregnancy covers a multitude of lazy...
ReplyDeleteTake it easy girl. Only a little while longer.
Playdate?
ReplyDeleteMe, me! Pick me!
Love this post! I should try this too.
ReplyDelete