We started off a little rough, the Moby was too loose and Silas wasn't having it. After a little adjusting we were cruising. Things went great until he got hungry in line for It's a Small World. We were about to get in our boat so I decided to nurse him on the boat. Interesting experience. He screamed most of the time, in between frightened gulps. I think he was a little overstimulated.
But I'm proud of myself for trying! I have gone from hiding in a bedroom to feed a baby, to nursing while walking around disneyland! I'm no Michelle Duggar, yet, but I'm a lot more comfortable doing what needs to be done no matter where we are! I may or may not have accidently flashed a group of teenage boys sitting by us during the fireworks...we'll just not go there.
The girls had so much fun and even decided to brave the Snow White ride for the first time. Ava Joy was wide eyed the entire ride, Chloe, she was hiding in my lap trembling. Better than the time we took them both on Pirates of the Caribbean and they both cried. The. Entire. Ride.
I'll add a few pics to this post later, but overall, it was a success! And the girls slept until 8 this morning and Silas slept 4 and 6 hour stretches last night! Woo Hoo!!
You are pretty brave going with 3 kids, especially when one is brand new. You were outnumbered! My baby fell asleep on Pirates when we went, I guess she thought it was boring.
ReplyDeleteoh wow, you go momma! That's awesome! I'm glad you guys got out and had fun. Sounds like you're doing so awesome with Silas! I know for me with my third I enjoyed it so much - I just was so much more relaxed than I was with the first two.
ReplyDelete