Tuesday, May 11, 2010

One Month

My baby boy is one month old today!!! I can't believe how quickly this month has passed! He is such a sweet 'lil thing and such a blessing to our family! We just love you Silas!!

At one month Silas is sleeping 4-5 hour stretches most nights, he loves sleeping next to me and if he's wide awake after a nighttime feeding I can just lay him next to me and he dozes right off! Silas weighs over 11lbs (not sure the exact amount), and loves me to wear him in our Moby. He wears 3-6 mo clothes and has almost outgrown his size 1 diapers. He's a pretty easy baby, unless we're somewhere I really need him to be an easy baby (like at MOPS!), then he likes to make his presence known! He still has way less hair than the girls did at one month, but I'm loving his sweet little bald head. And his baby smell, oh it is pure magic! I didn't realize how much I had missed that glorious new-life smell! I am loving being a mommy of 3, as crazy as it may be some days! (And no, I have not yet ventured out with all three of my littles to a store or anything! Ha! Not that brave yet!)

Now, if I can please get my non-pregnant, non-new-mommy brain back sooner rather than later I'd really appreciate it! You all know the brain I'm talking about...the one that can measure time in increments besides feedings, the one that can plan out meals on her own, the one that can carry on a conversation with her children while driving and not get stressed out...that brain! I miss it so!


1 comment:

  1. happy one-month silas!!! What a sweet month it's been. I hear you on the brain - I still don't feel like I have mine back!!!

    ReplyDelete