Tuesday, June 22, 2010

First Day of Summer!

So yesterday was the official first day of summer, last Monday was the first day of summer as far as school was concerned, but today feels like the real first day of summer for us. Nowhere we have to be, comfy clothes, no make-up, cool morning that is promising to warm up to a beautiful pool-afternoon! Glorious, glorious summer!

I do have some pretty solid plans for the day which include a few reading lessons with Chloe, making playdough with the girls, some snuggle time outside with my chunky little boy, a few loads of laundry and maybe some sidewalk chalk painting with the girls.

My dear friend Rachael, over at MommyTopics.com, is hosting a summer family fun blog hop that begins today!! Post your summer family fun activities and link up! She has a fun site full of yummy recipes, homeschool topics and tons more! As soon as I can get a photo post together I'll be showing off what we did last Tuesday, and our fun day today!

Summer Family Fun Blog Hop Tuesdays


No comments:

Post a Comment