Friday, July 2, 2010

Exhausted, but Thankful

I really don't mean to sound ungrateful lately. I am exhausted, any new mom, or mom of littles, is, usually. I feel like the tone of my last few posts has not been what I've intended it to be. I am in a stage of life that is very draining, but I would not trade this stage for anything, not even a full 8 hours of sleep! Ha!

I am so thankful for my dear husband, and my three little turkeys that just mean the world to me. Being Chloe, Ava and Silas' mommy is the biggest blessing. I really do have my dream job right now, sleep deprivation and all.

Here is a song that truly describes my heart right now...it's from my kids' favorite show, Peep and the Big Wide World (a-dor-a-ble!)
Well, it's a sunny day
I feel brand new
There's about a million things
That I could do!
Whoa-oh-oh
Would you like to
Do them, too?
Yeah
Well, it's a big wide world
And it's waiting for me and you!

Let's look around
What will we see?
Round every corner, a discovery!
Whoa-oh-oh
There's no place I'd rather be!
Oh, yeah
Well, it's a big wide world
And it's waiting for me and you!

And to end this blog on a creative note, a little photshop fun, I've been playin' around, learning new tricks :)


Happy 4th of July!!



No comments:

Post a Comment