Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Things I did on my summer vacation...part 2

Continuing my list of things I did on my summer vacation....

Took Chloe for her first mani/pedi! You've gotta start them young :) She was so excited and picked the brightest, sparkliest red and gold nail polish in the salon! I'd been meaning to do this for a while, but I think 4 1/2 is the perfect age because she was so delicate and careful not to mess up her nails! All the ladies on the nail salon just loved her and were pinching her cheeks like crazy....she loved the attention!


I attempted to get a picture of all three kids...my sweet husband is holding up a donut for them to look at and smile at! Look at how intent Silas is, that's pretty much his attitude about eating summed up in a single photo! The little guy never misses a meal!


We celebrated the 4th of July in a traditional fashion with swimming, barbeque-ing and fireworks! Much fun was had by all!!

3 comments:

  1. My Abbie would have chosen the brightest red and gold also. She's real meek like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these pics! chloe's hair grows so stinkin fast... so not fair! i hope mommy got a mani/pedi too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you hubby was holding up a donut - that totally made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete