Girls watching Sesame Street, it's chilly and foggy here this morning, which is super weird for July, but I'm loving it. I even threw on a sweatshirt this morning. Glorious overcast skies! Won't last much longer, we're due for the 90's this weekend and that will probably continue until Halloween.
Haven't been into eating breakfast lately, which is bad because then I'm usually not eating at all until around 1:00 when all the littles are napping, then after that is dinner and I'm sure those two meals are not enough calories for a nursing momma.
Tonight I think we're going to try a new friday night farmer's market close to our house, I'm hoping it's a good one! I'm craving juicy peaches :) Every night this week we've been sitting out front while the girls ride bikes and scooters. Ava's better on the bike than Chloe is, so we told Chloe she has to ride for 10 min a day to practice. Ava's just a bit more athletic than her older sister. But Chloe's reading is coming along marvelously. We haven't had a ton of time to do our reading curriculum but instead have been playing with our magnetic letters and white board, making words, playing games with letter sounds etc. She's doing great. Everyday she asks if it's time for kindergarten yet.
Just got up to fill a water cup for Ava and poured myself a second cup of coffee...decaf of course, but I still like to pretend it has caffeine that helps me stay awake. Coconut creme creamer. Yum. Husband's favorite.
No big weekend plans here...our church moved to one service for the summer followed by Sunday school classes for different life stages. We're going to the 30's class...not because we're 30, but because our other option is 20's with no kids, or barely have any kids. We definetly don't qualify for that one! But we love our class and have had fun connecting with others in our stage of life (the no-sleep stage! ha!). This week we're bringing snack and I'm going to make Pioneer Woman's Oatmeal Apricot bars, deeeelish!
What's in store for your weekend??
Hi Lisa! I just realized that the email I wrote about the kiddos chores did not go through to you. It has been in my draft box forever. Can you send me your email address again so I can make sure I have it right. clarksrfun@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThanks, Wendy