Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday Morning

Nothing super monumental going on here.  Went to a homeschool conference yesterday, I was a bit bummed that I wasn't particularly inspired or educated about homeschooling in any new way.

The girls miss Daddy each day now that he's back to work. We visited him in his classroom Tuesday (before his students came back yesterday) and the girls had so. much. fun. playing there!

I've had a request for new pics of the little Mr., who turned four months old yesterday, so I'll work on that today!

I feel like I'm just winding down summer-mode and starting to kick into fall/school mode. The playroom/school area has been my target of cleaning/organizing the last few days. For other homeschoolers: Do you have any great organizational tips for this newbie?? Do you keep school stuff mixed in with non-school stuff??  

I wrote a post a few weeks back about a list of posts I am planning on doing. They're coming along slowly. I've written/rewritten my PPD post a few times and just can't get across what I really want to say. It's hard to be vulnerable and express emotion about a very hard time in my life without being too negative, even though now as I look back I see God's hand sheltering me throughout it all.

I have a CSN.com review coming...we got our review product yesterday and hopefully it will be installed this weekend. It's part of my super cheap bathroom redo...that is going slowly because even though it's super cheap, this month's been super expensive! But I'll show you part 1 hopefully on Monday!

Okay, off to snuggle some cuties in pajamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment