Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Morning

All my posts have been titled by the day of the week lately, I'm super original!

Working on my second-ish cup of lukewarm coffee, Starbucks Christmas blend with Vanilla Nut creamer. Our windows have been rattling all morning, we live relatively close to a military base and they are testing bombs I guess. Every 6-7 minutes we hear a boom.

The little man is sleeping and the girls are watching their favoritest show ever, Hi-5, which consists of adults pretending to be teenagers doing skits and singing and dancing. The girls fight over who "is" Kimmee and who is Carla. Think modern day Kids Incorporated (for you 80's children out there) but much cheesier.

Silas did better sleeping last night, he only woke up once (Praise Jesus) and it makes a world of difference to me sleep-wise. He was 4 months on Wednesday and is still in the 98th percentile for his height and dropped down to the 60th for weight. Poor baby only gained a pound and a half in the last two months. As opposed to his pound a week gain for the first couple months of his life. I took some pictures, admitedly, as an afterthought yesterday. And I haven't edited anything because I have no time, but I'll post a few anyways.

Goggles are a hit in our house. We've been talking about getting a family picture done, I vote we all wear goggles. See what this poor child goes through with two sisters??

If this picture looks like he's trying to crawl, it's because he is. He loves this stuffed giraffe and Andrew was holding it just above my head when I took this. Silas wanted this giraffe somethin' fierce.

This weekend will consist of me taking a few naps, going to the beach with our church family on Sunday and hopefully me taking a few naps. I have a negative balance in my sleep bank.

What are ya'll up to??

1 comment:

  1. I think we are going to have a pretty relaxed weekend. I'm going to the Thrift Store today and then church tomorrow. Sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete