First, it seems Fall has finally arrived in Southern California. Today is cloudy and drizzly and delights my soul. I already have my apple spice candle burning and visions in my mind of tights and boots on two cute little girls.
Second, and very important. The Skinny Jean and Legging have found their way into my closet. Two trends I swore I would never partake in, let alone a mere five months post partum. (Not because I've lost all this baby weight, ha! I just need to go with it right now.) I know this information is crucial to your existance, so I'll elaborate. The Legging and I hooked up while I was pregnant and we fell in love. We've since taken our relationship to another level by adding in a long, comfy hoodie and a few empire waist tunics. Very kind to the post-baby tummy. The Skinny Jean and I met formally this weekend at Old Navy and are just getting acquainted. We have been flirting, via store ads, for a few months though. Skinny Jean brought a friend home with us as well, Motorcycle Boot. We are definetly in love.
I'll keep you post on these blossoming relationships. If a Soon-to-be Soccer Mom of three with a very post-baby body going on can rock these trends, I say anyone can!
Well, you just can't talk about the outfits. You have to model them for us too!
ReplyDeleteI meant to tell you when I saw you in leggings a couple weeks ago how adorable you looked! You were rocking them and have great legs, btw. You inspired me to consider them, although I haven't taken the plunge.
ReplyDelete