Secondly I have to confess my sneakiness of yesterday morning. The girls have been waking earlier and earlier the past few days. (They must have gotten the memo from Silas that he's sleeping in so it's their turn to disrupt my sleep!) So yesterday I woke up when Hubs left for work at 6:00, I layed in bed watching the morning news, and checking Facebook on my phone. About 6:15 I heard the girls' door open and I quickly turned the t.v. off and layed down. It was cloudy so the sun wasn't showing much and the house was pretty dark. The little feet came down to my room and saw the darkness and my still body pretending to sleep and turned around and went back to bed, declaring it must still be night time!
My sneakiness totally paid off as the girls stayed in bed until 8:00! Woohoo! Praise Jesus!
Have a happy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment