I have armpit issues. I get very painful razor burn almost every time I shave my armpits. Ew, I know. Trust me. It doesn't matter if it's a brand new razor, or not. Shave gel, hair conditioner, soap, I've tried it all. What the heck am I doing wrong?!! Hello, name is Lisa, I am 28 (gulp) and I don't know how to shave my armpits. If it weren't for the whole "grow manly armpit hair all long and gross thing" I would switch to having them waxed.
End of Armpit Issues.
On a less disgusting note, about 10 months ago I went on another playroom clean up rampage and confiscated an entire trashbag of toys from my children. Said trashbag then lived in my closet until last night. My sweet husband was tired of the disaster that was our closet and completely cleaned it out last night. He put the trashbag of toys in the playroom where my two daughters have been playing with all those long-lost toys for the last 45 minutes. It's better than Christmas. They've forgone morning television and even breakfast to play with these toys!
I need to confiscate more often.
I have no advice about the arm pit area. So sorry. I can imagine that is not a fun problem though.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, the confiscating of the toys is a good idea. I need it more often.
I've totally done that with toy confiscation - it's great!!!
ReplyDelete