Thursday, November 18, 2010

Favorite Things: November Edition

Specifically, favorite things about my kids.

Chloe singing in our church's Christmas children's choir. Can you believe she's old enough for that? I can't.

Ava memorizing Scripture. You should hear the expression in her voice when she says "...all He had made, and it was very good!"

Silas getting excited at meal times. Silas nursing all. day. long. So thankful I can do this with him!

Ava's uncanny ability to cross her eyes. She now does it whenever she feels Mommy needs a good laugh.

Listening to Chloe reading. (And knowing that I got to teach her!)

Every Sunday after children's church when Ava's teacher tells me she instructed them on how to spell her name on her craft.

Ava always referring to herself in third person.

Our new morning system (a multicolored digital clock in the girls' room) and how they run out screaming "Green seven! Green seven!"

Silas crawling everywhere. Getting into everything. Time to baby proof!

Chloe strutting her stuff around the house in her new skinny jeans and sparkly scarf.

Just to name a few!


No comments:

Post a Comment