Monday, November 1, 2010

Winner!

Okay for some reason I can't upload pictures, including the picture of Chloe drawing the giveaway winner's name out of an orange bucket. Something about cookies...I love cookies, but I don't think that's what Blogger is telling me when it says I can't accept cookies, I can ALWAYS accept cookies!

Anyways...the winner of the Scentsy plug-in and scent bar is.....Mama Hen!! Congratulations!! Will you email me your address and plug-in/scent choice? talesofasoccermom (at) gmail (dot) com

I was going to include Halloween pics of the kids...but until this cookie issue is resolved it's a no go...blah.

Happy first of November!

1 comment:

  1. Woo-Hoo! I love prizes!

    Thanks so much. You have no idea how much I need this in my kid's bathroom.

    I like the Turquoise warmer that is on close-out and the Beach scent. If they are out of the turquoise I like groovy white with the beach scent.

    Thanks so much Lisa!

    ReplyDelete