Happy 10 months to my sweetest boy!
Right now I have myself blocked off into the office (right off our living room where Silas is creating chaos). This. Child. Gets. Into. Everything.
I love it. He can reach his light switch from his crib so sometimes at naptime I hear him turning the light on and off. He loves his sisters and they simply adore him. Their goal in life is to keep him happy.
Tomorrow we are having a Valentines day party for the girls and a couple of friends. I've had so much fun planning, crafting to make this thing special. Chloe's only been begging for it since the day after Christmas. The girl has to have something to look forward to, always! I think she may be a party planner when she grows up. After she's a doctor, a police woman and works at Sonic. (Her other chosen professions.)
In prepping the girls for tomorrow its come to my attention that Ava really doesn't understand the concept of time. Which I guess is normal at age 3. Everything is last week, or tomorrow. Which makes it hard for her to wait a week for a party, when she thinks its always tomorrow. Now it is tomorrow, but she doesn't understand that tomorrow is not actually Valentines day, but just the party. I don't know where to start with that one!
Happy Friday!


This photo is awesome!!! I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is 10 months old. It doesn't seem possible. Your Cloe sounds like my Abbie. She always is looking toward the next great thing to do. I love the enthusiam , but it can be tiring for the momma.
ReplyDelete