Our babies all have chubby cheeks. Chloe's are almost gone, at age 5, but sometimes we still see a hint of them. I love how this trait is common with all three.
I wish I had some more baby pictures of Chloe, but digital cameras were fairly new to us in 2005 and we didn't have one until she was a few months old! Then, sadly most of those pics were lost in laptop crashes 1 and 2. Then stolen in the great burglary of 2009. Sad day.
But I love the ones I do have! Isn't that baby pic of Ava crazy??!! She was only a few days old and we thought she looked like the Chairman on Iron Chef. Ha!
Last night the Hubs was browsing my blog just to look at all the pictures of the kids I've posted over the last few years. Thankful I've kept memories this way!

I say, "What's the use of having all these kids if they aren't going to have chubby cheeks? I mean, don't people know God gives them to us so we can snuggle them and kiss them all the time?" :)
ReplyDelete