Monday, February 7, 2011

Random and Some Linkage

This time, last week, we were grocery shopping. Today, dear husband is going after work. With the girls. Glory, Hallelujah!!

Started reading this book.

Loving the freebies and tutorials here.

Helping the girls write out and mail their valentines today. We're skipping the handmade ones this year. Call me crazy, but I have my hands quite full already without a day of chaos involving glitter and stickers. Chloe picked Wizard of Oz valentines and Ava picked Olivia.

Tried to take cute pics of the kids this morning. Getting all three to smile and look at the camera simultaneously is like herding cats.


This was our best one.

Returned about 8 books to the library on Saturday. Outside dropbox. Because they were heavy. Checked my library account online today to see when the rest are due and I have late fees for the ones I already returned, and it shows that they're not returned yet. So. Annoying.

Just steamed some peaches for the small baby boy and now my house smells glorious. Love the smells of making my own baby food. I get all my "recipes" here, if you or anyone you know is interested. Way cheaper than buying baby food and more variety.

Now Silas is awake, and the girls aren't interested in entertaining themselves anymore. Back to work. Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. You've been busy loving on those three precious kids! I bookmarked the Coffee Shop Blog. I can't wait to browse through it when I have a free moment (ugh...grad school!).

    Sounds like all is well with you guys and that makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete