If you are looking for something amazing, provoking, inspiring to read...read this. Then come here. Discuss your journey. Even if you just read along and think. It's good. Life changing good.
I am still struggling to grasp the full meaning of eucharisteo. What it means, what it means for me. Ann's journey to discovery led her to begin writing down what she is thankful for. We've all seen those posts and I've written it down in my mind over and over. But I need a physical representation of it. I need the pen and ink to help it all sink in.
From the book club....
Seed: What does Jesus say about me? Do I believe it more than the other names?
Jesus tells me I am fearfully and wonderfully made. The enemy tells me I am ordinary. I am doing nothing significant with my life. I tend to believe the latter more often. I want to listen to my Jesus. He has a plan and purpose for me, for my life. Even if my life seems small. it is still significant because it was designed, created, by Him.
I choose to water that seed today. With intentional, purposeful thanksgiving. Being joy-full in my circumstances.
I'm doing this book as well I'm loving it and learning so much about myself.I to need the pen and ink thats way I journal as well as blog. I'm going to start my thanksgiving journal as soon as I find a good journal to write everything.
ReplyDeleteHolly
http://startingovermovingonat48.blogspot.com/