Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blogging

I'm having a hard time blogging. I have a few cute, fun bloggy stories to share but with all that's going on in Japan it doesn't feel right. Everytime I turn on the news things are worse. And now that one of their nuclear reactors is on the brink of a meltdown it doesn't look like the disaster will be getting better anytime soon. I do love, however, how much other countries are offering assistance. I love hearing over and over locations nearby that we can go to in order to donate money to the Red Cross.

But I think about the families affected by all of these disasters. The mothers looking for their children. The fathers seperated from their families. The loved ones quarantined because their bodies have been infected by radiation. It breaks my heart.

So I'm going to enjoy my kids, teach them how to pray for others and pray, myself, for mercy upon Japan.

1 comment: