I long for transfomation. Release from this sinful body, freedom from these sinful patterns.
Challenged to practice daily, moment by moment thankfulness in order to experience His true joy, love.
Little things, that are truly miracles.
So much responsibility, entrusted to me for such a short time. In which it's my job to show His love, grace and teach His word. My thoughts swirl in this place. But mostly that thing called grace overwhelms. A theme in my life, His grace. Even saying the word invites those tears again.
Old hymms that are favorites constantly run through my head. Come thou found of every blessing. Amazing grace, how sweet the sound. Praise God, from whom all blessing flow. Scriptures I've read for years, almost routinely come to mind moment by moment during the day. Consider others better than yourself. Blessed are the poor, for they will receive the kingdom of God. Be joyful always. For it is by grace you are saved, through faith...
I want Easter daily. That daily celebration of His victory. The reminder of that constant, overwhelming, miraculous love.
I'm glad you published this, Lisa - such beautiful thoughts on Easter and everyday.
ReplyDeleteAmen Lisa. Amen.
ReplyDelete