I have a few things I need to get off my chest....
I dared the girls to lick an earthworm. I never thought they would do it. I may have even promised them a quarter if they did it. The did. Several times. Ew.
Almost every night after the girls go to bed I make cookies. (From pre-made cookie dough) I eat them all. (I don't make the entire batch- only enough to eat in one sitting, which is still probably too many.) The other night Chloe came out of her room and had a fit because I was sitting on the couch eating chocolate chip cookies. I did not share.
I am a grown woman and I love "Fancy Nancy" books. The girls got a few for Christmas and I beg them to pick those books every night when we read. I secretly want to be her.
I am fascinated by infomercials. My new current favorite is the one for Pajama Jeans. The other day I saw a lady wearing a pair. They horrified and amazed me all at the same time.
I still wear maternity jeans sometimes. My son is11 months old. Yikes.
I have a "monica" closet in my house. One that nobody is ever allowed to open. It's where I put all the stuff that doesn't have an actual place. I call it my "monica" closet because of that episode of "Friends" where Chandler and Joey try to break into Monica's hall closet and Chandler discovers her secret mess.
I can relate anything in life to an episode of friends.
I love doing laundry, it makes me feel accomplished. I hate putting laundry away. It sits in baskets for days, usually.
That's all for now. Anything you need to get off your chest today??
Wow, we have so many similarities! :) One you already know. I feel the exact same way about laundry too! This week, I did the laundry Mon-Wed and one basket is still sitting in the loft full of clean clothes. I loathe putting it away too. I could clean alllll day! I love this post. It may be one of my favorites. I hope you have a great Friday. Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this post!! I TOO can relate anything to a Friends episode :) I might have watched all 10 seasons when I first brought Max home in those first 6 weeks of feedings :) I LOVED the cookie part! I can just picture you and smile thinking of Chole coming out to see you!
ReplyDeleteGetting it off my chest: LOVE a clean and organized house but when you look in my cabinets/cupboards there is no such thing! And if you eat a brownie or cookie and tear pieces off then it doesn't count as such and you didn't just eat 5 cookies in a row :)