Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blogging the Bachelorette, wk. 2

This week's episode was a yawn. Let's face it, BORING. I was tired of hearing Ashley talk, 8,000, times about how she missed you-know-who. How she felt she neglected the other guys because her heart (foolishly) was only open to that other guy. Blah, blah, blah, blah.

I am totally Team JP and she needs to give that kid some more attention because he's getting a little on the needy side, a lot like Ashley was with Brad last Bachelor season.

I thought sending home West was an interesting choice. I felt sorry for him, I really don't think someone who wasn't ready for a new relationship would come on national television to meet someone. Maybe his situation was a little heavy for her??

Her date with Ames was interesting, for how much she said the guy was funny and great he seemed pretty boring. I understand that editing can totally change how a date appeared to be, but couldn't they capture one tiny "funny" moment. And I loved how Ashley and Constantine walked around Phuket, and ended up having beers at a local place. Very "normal" and he seems really interested in getting to know her, not just "getting to know her" if you know what I mean. I love that they didn't kiss. Have a conversation and save that for much later.

The most exciting part of this week, besides the ending, was the previews for next week. I cannot believe they would really bring that-one-guy back already. It's bad enough producers watched all his disgustingness and nobody clued Ashley in, but to bring him back?? Yuck. I'm hoping it's Brad behind that hotel door, there to share some words of wisdom with Ashley...we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment