The yard is done!! Enjoy the following pics:
We went way over budget, it took way too long but it's done and we have a beautiful usable space to show for the last 4 months of hard work! Still to come: plants in the planters and veggies in the garden :)
And if I hadn't already convinced you that Silas is the sweetest baby alive here are some more pics to prove it:
We had a fabulous time celebrating his birthday (again) with a few friends, and enjoying little children playing in our new yard! Now I need to recover, eat more chocolate cake and lay on my beautiful grass in the sunshine. Have a wonderful day!







Looks great, good job guys! Let's plan a playdate? We live oh so close and I am sure our kids would have a great time together. I'm free whenever:)
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful!!! Great job!!! Just in time for summer!
ReplyDelete