Monday, June 27, 2011

Blogging the Bachelorette, wk 4

I tried to get my sweet husband to write this post with/for me, because like the amazing man he is, he watches with me. I think he passed, or I'm just writing without him because I am impatient.

Finally. A week with some drama. I was not bored. Still frustrated, but not bored.

First of all this episode was special for three reasons: 1. That One Guy returned and the "dot dot dot" garbage ended. He was still a loser and lots of other names I won't write on this blog. Ew. Blah. Yuck. The End. 2. This episode took place in Hong Kong, my most favorite place in the world. There were so many spots that Ashley and the guys went to that I have been myself and that made it very fun to watch. 3. I ate the most amazing coffee ice cream topped with a freshly baked brownie while I watched this episode. Yum.

Still love JP. I have from the beginning. I wish Ashley would just send the other guys home now and keep JP because I'm positive that's who she will end up with in the end anyways. Why waste our time?? Oh, yeah, this thing called "entertaintment value"....(dot dot dot!)

Ben and Constantine cracked me up with their red dragon robes for that boat race. Ryan annoyed me constantly. Blake was pretty annoying too but I think he spoke his mind honestly, but it ended up biting him in the rose ceremony. Not too sad to see Mickey go, I could never take him seriously with a name like Mickey. Poor guy.

I just get so frustrated with Ashley. She does not know how to "play the game" that you need to play to be on this show. I appreciate that she wants to be open with these guys during the process but I feel like she's a little too open at times. All the stuff with her telling them about her HK visitor, and closure, etc was just too much. I feel like she got what she needed to cut off those ties and she didn't have to go into such detail with the guys. They clearly weren't thinking she was struggling with those feelings still, so reminding them of that only made her look pathetic.

Here's what I compare it to: she didn't go on her date with JP telling him how Ames kissed her in the elevator. Or how romantic her date with Lucas was. Or detail to him her strong feelings for other guys. Of course he knows that these things are a possibility but she didn't have to spell them out. Same with telling the group about how she "fell for" that One Guy. I thought telling JP was okay, only because she followed it with telling him how strongly she feels for him. Those words don't carry the same weight when you say them to a group of 7 guys. Sense??

What's important is that she's moved on (hopefully). Seriously, I can't take anymore waffling. I can't watch her be insecure anymore. It makes her look pathetic. Guys like a confident girl and even a bit of a chase. She provides neither and it's so painful to watch.

Until next week (dot dot dot....)

No comments:

Post a Comment